Steelworks New Zealand Ltd have extensive resources, a commitment to quality principles and a dedication to customer satisfaction to provide innovative answers for clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
In partnership with SEA Containers NZ, Steelworks NZ Ltd are a dedicated team who specialise in modifying and customising containers. Combined we have extensive engineering and fabrication experience that enables us to offer an almost endless range of shipping container modifications.
We can customise containers with simple additions such as:
- Roller Doors for easy and regular access
- Personal Access Doors
- Windows and Shutters
- Steel workbenches and shelving built to your spec
- Whirly birds / container ventilation systems
- Power capability including lighting and power points
- Lock boxes for added security
- Ramps for forklifts / trolleys
We also do more complex container modification projects to suit your requirements
Blue Too – custom made portable 40 foot workshop for Super Yacht. Commissioned to Sea Containers NZ Ltd
Steelworks New Zealand Ltd can design, manufacture and install a full range of standard and specialised customer specific lifting solutions. Gantry cranes we have designed and built can be up to 25tonne, or small enough to fit into a custom made container.
Design & Build – International and Nationwide
Steelworks NZ Ltd are able to design engineer projects unique to your requirements. For example – NZ Made Silos in London Café, which were made and engineered at our Steelworks NZ Ltd workshop.
Engineered Certified Man Cages Lifting Equipment – specifically designed for use with cranes and other lifting equipment.
- Cattle Yards – galvanised steel yards designed for your requirements.
- Steel Trench Shields – designed and built to your needs.