Steelworks NZ Ltd have invested heavily in the leading edge of CNC Robotic Coping Machine technology with the installation of our Daito CRII 1040 Coping Robot Machine.
Being quality focused the performance of this machine having better cutting quality, performance and faster cutting times allows us to ensure that our fabricators are presented with material that is accurate and able to be mobilised through the workshop faster.
- Cut box tubing in one pass with underside cutting
- Full 4 sided layout marking
- New faster robot by YASKAWA MOTOMAN
- Latest Hypertherm plasma
- Completely new controller and software
- Bar nesting and optimisation built-in
- Remote assistance and diagnostics
- New walk-through door design
- Laser eye measurement device
- High-speed processing and cycle times